Win £200-worth of John Lewis vouchers + an Ecover cleaning bundle
Conquer your laundry routine once and for all with Ecover's #LightentheLoad laundry tips and plant-based product range
With a never-ending cycle of checking labels, separating colours, whites and delicates - not to mention the ironing and folding - washing clothes can be time-consuming and stressful.
If you're looking to conquer your laundry routine once and for all, Ecover's plant-based Non Bio Concentrated Laundry Liquid formula tackles tough stains, even at 30 degrees. It's super-effective, removing the most stubborn of marks and is gentle on sensitive skin, leaving your clothes as good as new. Couple this with Ecover's Fabric Conditioner (which is great at helping to reduce static) to make ironing a breeze, while using gentle ingredients that are kind to delicate skin.
Ecover wants to help #LightentheLoad when it comes to laundry and has shared a couple of top tips to save you time and energy (while leaving your clothes spotless!)
1. Washing machine maintenance: Once a year, run a wash cycle with just hot water and a bottle of white vinegar. This will clean out residue that may be accumulating in your machine and ensure your laundry looks its best after each wash.
2. Separate whites and colours before laundry day: Use a series of laundry baskets and encourage the family to pop their clothing into the correct ones - split it into whites, colours and bedding. Hopefully this way, you'll never dye a white T-shirt pink again!
Ecover doesn't just help with the laundry. Packed with sustainable plant - and mineral - based ingredients (including lotus flower and aloe vera), the range spans powerful household cleaning and washing products too:
- With a 99.8% plant-based powerful clean, Ecover's latest washing up liquid is highly efficient, cutting through grease and grime to ensure your dishes are sparkling.
- Ecover's bathroom cleaners are super-tough on stains without any need for harsh chemicals - they'll get rid of soap scum and bathroom dirt for good.
- The personal care range of hand and body washes perfect your skin's natural PH balance. With their extra creamy formulation and mild fragrance, they'll leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
Ecover is available in stores including: Tesco, Sainsbury's, Co-Op and Waitrose, and online via Ocado and Ecover. For more information, follow Ecover on Twitter with #LightentheLoad, on Facebook or visit the website.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win a bundle of Ecover cleaning products, plus £200-worth of John Lewis vouchers
Answer the simple question below to be entered into the prize draw.
Competition closing date: 20 March 2016
Last updated: 12 months ago