Weetabix terms and conditions
The not-so-small print
The following terms and conditions apply to the Weetabix competition:
1. The competition will run from Wednesday 16 March to Wednesday 13 April.
2. There will be one winner of the prize draw: the prize will be a year's supply of Weetabix Protein cereal or such items of an equivalent value at the promoter's discretion. One year's supply is based on two biscuits per day, for 365 days - this equates of up to 34 boxes of Weetabix Protein 24s.
3. Entrants must be resident in the UK (excluding Isle of Man & Channel Islands) and be aged 18 or over.
4. The winner will be notified via email up to two weeks after the prize draw closing date.
5. Postage of the prize will cover only UK addresses. All other costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
6. The winner will receive their year's worth of cereal up to four weeks after they've been notified.
7. The prize will be delivered depending on sell by date, which will determine whether the year's supply will be sent in bulk or in two six-month deliveries.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the prize draw or these terms and conditions, at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be provided.
13. No responsibility is accepted for any lost or delayed entries.
14. Any images are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prize(s).
Last updated: 12 months ago