Win £250-worth of Boots vouchers
Keep your hair looking fresh this summer with nice 'n easy
The sun is finally out and nothing says 'summer' quite like a beautiful golden shimmer, but gold tones can be susceptible to the ravages of summer's elements. Keep these six simple guidelines in mind and you can still have fun in the sun without it showing on your hair colour...
1. Make sure you rinse your hair with fresh water soon after swimming in the sea or pool.
2. Use a small amount of nice 'n easy CC+ ColourSeal conditioner to soften locks while you play in the pool or sea.
3. Avoid hot-oil treatments as they will pull hair colour out of your hair.
4. Hats have never been more fashionable, and they do wonders to protect your colour from the heat.
5. Keep the water cool when you shower as it'll flatten your hair cuticles and make your hair shine.
6. Let your hair dry naturally or use a heat protection spray before styling. Heat styling can ravage your hair year-round if it's not protected, but the damage is more evident in sunny weather. If you must blow-dry your hair, then aim the nozzle down the hair shaft - this helps to flatten cuticles and minimise breakage to help hair colour look richer and reflect more light.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win a £250 Boots voucher - courtesy of nice 'n easy.
Simply answer the question below to be entered into the prize draw.
Competition closing date: 8 July 2016
Last updated: 4 months ago