Pinterest competition terms and conditions 2015
The not-so-small print
- To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet or anyone promoting this months competitions.
- To enter, you must create a Pinterest board full of inspiration for decorating your home for Christmas. You must then upload the URL to the entry form provided at the bottom of the page.
- You will retain the rights of ownership in your board. However, in consideration of Homebase providing the competition, you will grant Homebase a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your entry in any of Homebases publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for five years from the closing date of the competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Homebase and will not be returned.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intelectual property rights or any other rights of any third party, Pinterest terms and conditions or any laws.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made using the form on the relevent competition page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winning entry will be those which, in the sole opinion of Mumsnet, is the favourite.
- There is no limit to the amount of entries you provide and we encourage you to be as creative as you can.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize it will then be offered to another runner up, and so on.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by looking at our Winners' Corner.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
Last updated: over 1 year ago