Christmas presents: we've got it all wrapped up
If your vision of Christmas involves artfully arranged, beautifully wrapped presents under the tree, read on. Here's what Mumsnetters are planning on wrapping their presents with this year
What Mumsnetters say about wrapping presents
- "I'm doing tartan this year (a way to hit the trend without wearing it)."
- "Last year I used plain wrapping paper and then used thick tartan ribbon and matching tags to make them look special. I bought gold and silver pens to write the tags. The paper was so cheap for a huge roll and I got lots of compliments."
- "I make my gift tags in January every year when I take the christmas cards down. I just cut out the best pictures and slogans."
- "I have brown craft bags that will be folded over, a white paper doily folded over that, all held in place by a small red wooden peg with a little Santa on it."
- "Going to get the kids to use potatoes to print on the wrapping paper for the presents they are going to give."
- "I bought some candy cane stripe paper. I am planning on thin silver ribbon, real candy canes and a glittery mini pine cone."
- "I am wrapping my presents in beautiful Christmas-themed fabric this year. Makes a change from wrapping paper and I will then use the fabric from family presents to make a Christmas quilt for next year."
- Back to the Advent Calendar
- Stocking fillers shopping guide
- Top toys for Christmas 2014
- Tips for a poncetastic Christmas
- Christmas on Mumsnet
Last updated: 8 months ago