How to make a Peppa Pig costume in less than 10 minutes
Peppa Pig has her own special World Book Day book this year, and it's just £1 or FREE with your child's book tokens.
In this brand new story, it's World Book Day at school and Peppa and George are allowed to dress up as their favourite characters. George knows exactly what he wants to be, but Peppa has so many favourite characters that she can't decide who to go as.
If you've got an indecisive pre-schooler on your hands, win them over with this easy costume.
What you'll need
- Thin dark pink card and light pink card
- PVA glue or sticky tape
- Peppa Pig ears template
How to make a Peppa Pig costume
1. Download the template and copy or trace the large ear template onto the thin dark pink card, then cut them out.
2. Copy or trace the smaller inner ear templates onto the thin light pink card and then cut them out. Stick them onto the main ear pieces.
3. Cut two strips of card, 5cm x 30cm. Glue them together to make one long headband
4. Measure the headband to fit your child's head, then glue or tape the ends together.
5. Glue the two Peppa ears onto the middle of the headband.
6. Match with rosy cheeks, and a red t-shirt or dress for Peppa, or a blue t-shirt for George.
7. Snort with joy as you settle into a stress-free World Book Day.
Need more help? Watch our Facebook live demo
More from Peppa Pig
There is a whole host of fun Peppa Pig stories to enjoy with your little ones. Visit the Ladybird website to find out more.