Janklow & Nesbit terms and conditions
To enter, you must be:
- (a) 18 years old or over at the time of entry; (b) a registered member of Mumsnet or Gransnet; (c) free to enter into the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The competition is not open to (a) employees (or members of their immediate families) of Mumsnet where the term "Mumsnet" shall mean Mumsnet or anyone associated with Mumsnet, Gransnet or anyone associated with promoting this competition, including for the avoidance of doubt, employees (or members of their immediate families) of Janklow & Nesbit Ltd. and (b) anyone under contract with a publisher for a forthcoming work of fiction, whether under your own name or a pseudonym (for clarity the exclusion under (b) does not apply to bloggers or previously published or self-published authors.) and (c) anyone already represented by a registered literary agent.
- Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the criteria outlined on the competition page. Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Please include your username with your submission email.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- You may submit only one entry.
- The closing date for the competition, unless otherwise stated, is Friday 30 January 2015.
- A shortlist will be posted online in February 2015 and the winner announced in March 2015.
- The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won this competition by looking at Mumsnet's Winners' Corner or Gransnet's Won anything? thread.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries or entries not in compliance with the entry criteria and these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Personal information for shortlisted and winning authors will be retained for ongoing and archival purposes but will not be transferred to any unconnected third parties.
- The rules of this competition are governed by UK law and entry is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions which may be amended at any time by Mumsnet (including Gransnet).
Last updated: almost 2 years ago