Babies and Toddlers for Men book giveawayrel="nofollow"
Babies and Toddlers for Men covers everything a new dad needs to know to survive and enjoy the early years; from how to cope with sleepless nights and tantrums, to supporting you (the mum) and keeping the relationship flame alive.
Most guides are for women - and quite right too - but men also need help to get through the early years and Babies and Toddlers for Men is the only guide that covers the early years from the age of 0 up until 3, including sections on:
- What happens in hospital – from the first check-up to helping you recover
- The 'Baby Bomb' and how to cope when your relationship changes forever
- Changing a nappy and an introduction to the three Ps (Preparation Prevents Pootastrophy)
- Feeding, weaning, crawling and teething
- How to cope with the childcare carnival and returning to work
- Practical pointers - putting up a car seat and first aid
- The importance of playing
- Potty training and how to keep calm and carry wipes
Sorry, all the free books have gone. Here's the link if you'd like to buy Babies and Toddlers for Men.
Last updated: about 3 years ago