Twitter parties: Terms and Conditions
McCain Twitter party - Thursday 8 October, between 1-2pm.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary - our #NationsTeatimes Twitter party prize draw is free to enter.
- You must be a resident of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and aged 18 or above.
- All tweets which contain the hashtag #NationsTeatimes AND a comment about your family's favourite teatime meal will automatically be entered into the draw. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of these rules and terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet about your family's favourite teatime meal and include the hashtag #NationsTeatimes, between 13.00 and 14.00 on 8 October 2015 BST.
- Entries posted after the closing date will not be considered
- The first entry drawn randomly after 14.00 on 8 October 2015 BST will win a £250 voucher.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- We will notify winners via a direct message (DM) to the Twitter account they used to enter the draw.
- If after 48 hours of being so notified winners have failed to claim their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Allow 28 days for delivery after prize claim being received.
- The Promoter is Mumsnet Ltd, whose registered office is Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB
- Employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter the draw.
- Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Bloggers Network do not administer the prizes. Mumsnet's partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes, including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing via Twitter.com and which are therefore not eligible for the draw.
- Tweets with the #NationsTeatimes hashtag may be used in promotional materials for Mumsnet, the Mumsnet Bloggers Network and McCain, published on the Mumsnet, Mumsnet Bloggers Network and McCain networks, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the Mumsnet and McCain sites.
- Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.