Twitter parties: Terms and Conditions
Cadbury Twitter party - Thursday 24 March, between 1-2pm.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary - our #EggsEverywhere Twitter party prize draw is free to enter.
- You must be a resident of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and aged 18 or above.
- All tweets which contain the hashtag #EggsEverywhere AND a comment about Easter traditions will automatically be entered into the draw. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of these rules and terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet about Easter traditions and include the hashtag #EggsEverywhere, between 13.00 and 14.00 on 24 March 2016 BST.
- Entries posted after the closing date will not be considered.
- The first entry drawn randomly after 14.00 on 24 March 2016 BST will win a National Trust Holiday Cottage Break up to the value of £1000.
- The holiday is subject to availability and does not include any extras.
- No cash alternative or refund will be given and winners must be over 18.
- The competition is not open to employees of the National Trust or their families.
- Prize to be taken from National Trust Holiday Cottages brochure.
- The competition winner may extend their stay for the normal price of the cottage.
- The National Trust will not be responsible for any transport or accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of the prize.
- Closing date is 17th December 2016 (holidays must be booked and fulfilled by this date). Holiday must be taken before 17th December 2016.
- Standard terms and conditions of a holiday booking apply - see current brochure or website for details.
- We will notify winners via a direct message (DM) to the Twitter account they used to enter the draw.
- If after 48 hours of being so notified winners have failed to claim their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Allow 28 days for delivery after prize claim being received.
- The Promoter is Mumsnet Ltd, whose registered office is Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB
- Employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter the draw.
- Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Bloggers Network do not administer the prizes. Mumsnet's partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes, including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing via Twitter.com and which are therefore not eligible for the draw.
- Tweets with the #EggsEverywhere hashtag may be used in promotional materials for Mumsnet, the Mumsnet Bloggers Network and Cadbury and National Trust, published on the Mumsnet, Mumsnet Bloggers Network and Cadbury and National Trust networks, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the Mumsnet and Post Office Money sites.
- Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.