Twitter parties: Terms and Conditions
Bookfest Twitter party - Wednesday 8 June, between 1-2pm.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary - our #Bookfest Twitter party prize draw is free to enter.
- You must be a resident of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and aged 18 or above.
- All tweets which contain the hashtag #Bookfest AND a comment about your favourite childhood book will automatically be entered into the draw. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of these rules and terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet about their favourite childhood book and include the hashtag #Bookfest, between 13.00 and 14.00 on 8 June 2016 BST.
- Entries posted after the closing date will not be considered
- The first entry drawn randomly after 14.00 on 8 June BST will win a family ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour, London.
- The family ticket to the Studio Tour shall consist of either: (i) tickets for two (2) adults and two (2) children; or (ii) tickets for one (1) adult and three (3) children) to the Studio Tour, and must be redeemed by 5 September 2016.
- The Prize winner may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner Bros. and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner Bros. or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- The Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize Winners.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of the Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner Bros. may at its discretion vary or amend the Prizes so as to provide a reasonable alternative Prizes and the Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner Bros. or parties connected to Warner Bros. as a result.
- The "Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter" standard terms and conditions (available at www.wbstudiotour.co.uk) shall apply at all times.
- Warner Bros. will be in touch with the Prize winner to confirm the details and make the necessary arrangements to deliver the Prize to the Prize winner.
- Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K. Rowling.
- If after 48 hours of being so notified winners have failed to claim their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Mumsnet Ltd, whose registered office is Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB
- Employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter the draw.
- Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Bloggers Network do not administer the prizes. Mumsnet's partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes, including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing via Twitter.com and which are therefore not eligible for the draw.
- Tweets with the #Bookfest hashtag may be used in promotional materials for Mumsnet, the Mumsnet Bloggers Network and Warner Bros., published on the Mumsnet, Mumsnet Bloggers Network and Warner Bros. networks, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the Mumsnet and Warner Bros. sites.
- Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.