Join our Twitter party with Toyota!
Join us on Thursday 6th February between 12.30pm and 1.30pm for our #ToyotaHybrid Twitter party.
The lovely people at Toyota have invited us all to a Twitter party - and they're giving away a brand flippin' new 16b iPad Mini to one lucky party-goer! All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to come along and tell us how you get your children to shut up keep your children entertained on long car journeys.
One of the best things about Toyota Hybrids are that they are much quieter than your regular motor due to their very clever hybrid technology - unfortunately, the technology behind your kids is a little more complicated! So we want to know - how *do* you keep 'em quiet on a long journey?
This Twitter party is sponsored by Toyota, here's what they have to say:
"We are the leaders in hybrid technology and have sold over 6 million globally – Hybrids are really very simple and easy to drive they run on a combination of a traditional petrol engine and an electric motor – Our hybrids switch seamlessly between the two so you always get the best of both worlds. All you have to do is drive the way you normally do."
If you want to know more about hybrid cars and their benefits, an expert from the Toyota team will be on hand to answer all and any of your questions.
How to take part in our #ToyotaHybrid Twitter party:
All you have to do is join the conversation on Twitter between 12.30 and 1.30pm, on Thursday 6th February. Share your tips, tricks or stories about keeping your kids quiet in the car, or ask a question about hybrid cars, using the hashtag #ToyotaHybrid - you'll automatically be entered into the draw to win a brand spankin’ new iPad mini.
Terms and Conditions:
· No purchase is necessary - our #ToyotaHybrid Twitter Party prize draw is free to enter.
· You must be a resident of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and aged 18 or above.
· All tweets which contain the hashtag #ToyotaHybrid AND a tip, story or comment about how to keep children quiet on long journeys will automatically be entered into the draw. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the these rules and terms and conditions.
· Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet about travelling long distances with their children and include the hashtag #ToyotaHybrid, between 12.30 and 13:30 on the 6th February 2014 BST.
· The first entry drawn randomly after 13.30 on 6th February 2014 BST will win an iPad Mini.
· There are no cash alternatives.
· We will notify winners via a direct message (DM) to the Twitter account they used to enter the draw.
· If after 48 hours of being so notified winners have failed to claim their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
· The names of the winners will be published on this page.
· Allow 28 days for delivery after prize claim being received.
· The Promoter is Mumsnet Ltd, whose registered office is Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB
· Employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter the draw.
· Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Bloggers' Network do not administer the prizes. Mumsnet's partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes, including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
· The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
· The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing via Twitter.com and which are therefore not eligible for the draw.
· Tweets with the #ToyotaHybrid hashtag may be used in promotional materials for Mumsnet, the Mumsnet Bloggers' Network and Toyota, published on the Mumsnet, Mumsnet Bloggers' Network and Toyota networks, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the Mumsnet and Toyota sites.
· Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.