Join our Twitter party with Oral-B
Join us on Monday 14th October between 12.30pm and 1.30pm, for our #OralBHappyGums Twitter party!
With the help of the experts at Oral-B, we've rustled up some prizes which should raise a grin - including a rather fabulous £500 John Lewis voucher for one lucky winner. Six other winners will receive Oral-B powerbrushes (worth up to £199.95*), and a pack of new Oral-B Pro-Expert Premium Gum Protection toothpaste (worth £3.99* per pack). So make a note in your diary, and join us for a chance to win!
The #OralBHappyGums Twitter party is sponsored by Oral-B, and celebrates the launch of their new Pro-Expert Premium Gum Protection toothpaste. 1 in 2 Brits have gum problems (which is the biggest cause of tooth loss) and between 50-70% of women will develop gum problems sometime during their pregnancy, so Oral-B is particularly keen to spread the word about the importance of healthy gums amongst Mumsnetters.
How to take part in our #OralBHappyGums Twitter party
All you have to do is join the conversation on Twitter, between 12.30 and 1.30pm on Monday 14th October. Share your tips, tricks or stories on maintaining gum or dental health in adults or children and use the hashtag #OralBHappyGums - you'll automatically be entered into the draw to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1 £500 John Lewis voucher
- 2 Oral-B Triumph 5000 with SmartGuide powerbrushes worth £199.95* each
- 2 Oral-B TriZone 3000 powerbrushes worth £99.95* each
- 2 Oral-B Stages Power electric toothbrushes for kids 3+, worth £34.99* each
- Every winner also receives a pack of the new Oral-B Pro-Expert Premium Gum Protection toothpaste, that not only reduces but helps prevent gum problems in just 4 weeks, worth £3.99* per pack
Terms and Conditions:
· No purchase is necessary - our #OralBHappyGums Twitter Party prize draw is free to enter.
· You must be a resident of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and aged 18 or above.
· All tweets which contain the hashtag #OralBHappyGums AND a tip, story or comment about gum health or dental health will automatically be entered into the draw. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the these rules and terms and conditions.
· Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet about gum health or dental health and include the hashtag #OralBHappyGums, between 12.30 and 13:30 on the 14th October 2013 BST.
· The first entry drawn randomly after 13.30 on 14th October 2013 BST will win a £500 John Lewis voucher. The second and third entries drawn will each win an Oral-B Triumph 5000 with SmartGuide powerbrushes worth £199.95*. The fourth and fifth entries drawn will each win an Oral-B TriZone 3000 powerbrush worth £99.95*. The fifth and sixth entries drawn will each win an Oral B Stages Power electric toothbrush for children aged 3+, worth £34.99* each. Every winner will also receive a pack of Oral Pro-Expert Premium Gum Protection toothpaste, worth £3.99* per pack.
· There are no cash alternatives.
· We will notify winners via a direct message (DM) to the Twitter account they used to enter the draw.
· If after 48 hours of being so notified winners have failed to claim their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
· The names of the winners will be published on this page.
· Allow 28 days for delivery after prize claim being received.
· The Promoter is Mumsnet Ltd, whose registered office is Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB
· Employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter the draw.
· Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Bloggers' Network do not administer the prizes. Mumsnet's partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes, including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
· The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
· The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing via Twitter.com and which are therefore not eligible for the draw.
· Tweets with #OralBHappyGums hashtag may be used in promotional materials for Mumsnet, the Mumsnet Bloggers' Network and Oral B, published on the Mumsnet, Mumsnet Bloggers' Network and Oral B networks, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the Mumsnet and Oral B sites.
· Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
* Recommended retail price