Blogfest '16 attendee? Enter Dove's competition now
Would you like to win a trip to Orlando, Florida and attend the sold-out mummy blogger conference, Mum2.0? If you were one of the guests at Blogfest ’16, you can with Dove’s fantastic blogger writing competition.
At Blogfest, Dove shared the Be Real Body Image Pledge that recently launched in November. The Pledge calls on the advertising, media, fashion and music industries to change how they portray body image. It's a set of principles that asks brands and organisations to:
1. Reflect reality
2. Reflect diversity
3. Promote health and wellbeing
4. Promote the pledge to others
Why does the Pledge matter? Girls and women are exposed to hundreds of messages every day which subtly change the way they think about their bodies. Dove research shows the issue is reaching a level of criticality, with low body confidence and self-esteem impacting a woman or girl’s ability to reach her full potential. And, with 80% of women and girls in the UK wanting the media and advertising to do a better job, it’s clear more work needs to be done.
Join us in supporting the Be Real Body Image Pledge.
Enter our blogger competition by Wednesday 30 November 23:00 for a chance to win!
How to enter?
- Simply write a post about body confidence, Dove's support of the Be Real Body Image Pledge and how you’d like to make a difference
- Download the media pack for all information
- Don't forget to tag @DoveUK and #PledgeToBeReal to show you are part of the movement and be counted for entry
- Keep your post personal with anecdotes and stories from your life
- Use great imagery to bring your story to life – maybe a selfie from our #PledgeToBeReal mirror at Blogfest or the infographic included in the media pack
- It's very important to note that Dove is supporting the Pledge, not launching it
- Share your post before Wednesday 30th November 23:00 to be counted
Trip includes airfare for one adult over the age of 18 to Orlando, Florida, one ticket to Mom2.0 on 10-12th May 2017, four nights in a hotel and a daily Per Diem for meals and entertainment during the conference. Closing date is 30 November. For full terms and conditions, please contact Dove.