Join our Cyber Streetwise Twitter party
Join us on Monday 10 March between 1pm and 2pm for our Cyber Streetwise Twitter party.
The wonderful people at Cyber Streetwise have invited us all to a Twitter party about online security - and they're giving away £200 of high street vouchers to one lucky party-goer!
Internet safety is often a big concern for parents: how do we keep our families safe and sound online when it's hard enough to keep tabs on 'em in the real world.
On top of that, you've got to make sure all your v. important personal or business info is secure, *and* that all those hilarious Facebook profile photos are kept away from your boss. It can all be a bit overwhelming.
So, here's your chance to ask any questions you've got about all things internet safety. Use our Twitter party to air any niggling worries or concerns you might have, and get some tips on how best to cope in this brave new online world.
So get involved by following @cyberstreetwise, and use the hashtag #onlineworries to ask any questions you have. Not only will you get some great advice, you'll also be in with a chance of winning the £200 worth of vouchers - can't be bad!
How to take part in our Cyber Streetwise Twitter party:
All you have to do is join the conversation on Twitter between 1pm and 2pm, on Monday 10th January. Tweet @cyberstreetwise and shares your worries about your family and onlines safety, or asking a question. If you use the hashtag #onlineworries you'll automatically be entered into the draw to win £200 worth of high street vouchers.
Terms and Conditions:
· No purchase is necessary - our Cyber Streetwise Twitter Party prize draw is free to enter.
· You must be a resident of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and aged 18 or above.
· All tweets which contain the hashtag #onlineworries AND a question, concern or comment about online safety will automatically be entered into the draw. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the these rules and terms and conditions.
· Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet about travelling long distances with their children and include the hashtag #onlineworries, between 13:00 and 14:00 on the 10th March 2014 BST.
· The first entry drawn randomly after 13:00 on the 10th March BST will win £200 of vouchers.
· There are no cash alternatives.
· We will notify winners via a direct message (DM) to the Twitter account they used to enter the draw.
· If after 48 hours of being so notified winners have failed to claim their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
· The names of the winners will be published on this page.
· Allow 28 days for delivery after prize claim being received.
· The Promoter is Mumsnet Ltd, whose registered office is Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB
· Employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter the draw.
· Mumsnet and the Mumsnet Bloggers' Network do not administer the prizes. Mumsnet's partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes, including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
· The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
· The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing via Twitter.com and which are therefore not eligible for the draw.
· Tweets with the #onlineworries hashtag may be used in promotional materials for Mumsnet, the Mumsnet Bloggers' Network and Cyber Streetwise, published on the Mumsnet, Mumsnet Bloggers' Network and Cyber Streetwise networks, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the Mumsnet and Cyber Streetwise sites.
· Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.