Mango, Peach and Banana Purée
This fruity purée is delicious to make when peaches are in season - they are a good source of vitamin C and are easy to digest - plus the banana combines well with papaya
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled, stoned and flesh finely chopped
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled, stoned and flesh finely chopped
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
1. Put the chopped and peeled fruit in a food processor and blend.
2. Serve fresh, or freeze for later.
Find more recipes on Annabel's website.
Liked this? Try these:
Last updated: 19 days ago