Win a Neo kids' smart watch worth £99 with Vodafone
This month two lucky Mumsnetters will win a Vodafone Neo smart watch worth £99.
By Mumsnet HQ | Last updated Aug 17, 2021
Neo is the smart kids watch that gives children a sense of independence while letting you stay in touch with every step of their adventure.
Designed and connected by Vodafone, Neo is full of features to help you stay connected to your children; from calls and chats, to viewing the device’s location on a map from your phone. With a camera, activity tracker and calendar they can learn about the world around them and enjoy hours of fun with some of their favourite characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars™ and Marvel.
- Stay in touch with calls and chat
- Check Neo’s location via the app
- Hours of fun for kids with a camera and activity tracker
- Give them independence with a calendar and weather info
- Personalise with characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars™ and Marvel
- Create your own circle of contacts in the app and set parental controls
- Durable with ergonomic angled strap and optional neutral experience
- Built-in SIM card lets you stay in touch when you’re apart
What you will win
Two lucky winners will each win the Neo kids smart watch (RRP £99) and also receive a 12 month free service voucher (£7-12 p/month for 12 months).
How to enter
To enter this competition you need to have a Mumsnet account
Mumsnet T&Cs apply. The competition is open to UK residents only. Competition closes midnight 12 July 2021.