Updates to the Mumsnet Talk app
The default for iPhones is to automatically update when there is a new version of the app available - so you shouldn't need to do anything.
If you have gone into the settings and turned off automatic updates, then you will need to do this manually.
To update the Talk app
- Go to the App store
- Go to Updates
- Select Mumsnet Talk from pending updates
- Hit the button marked UPDATE
Changes in the latest version of the Mumsnet Talk app
The highlight colours of posters' names have changed - now, the OP is turquoise and all other posters are purple (previously they were purple and grey, respectively).
You will also have access to the following new features:
1. Edit your username within the app and create a new username
2.You will be asked to log in or register when you first download and open the app - you can skip this if you want
3. iOS 9 users will be able to use iOS share and search items for threads they've already viewed - this is NOT advanced search, but a built-in iOS system to index Talk content so you can find it via your phone search, outside of the app
4. You will be asked if you want to rate the app after you've been using it for a while
Last updated: almost 3 years ago