Talk

Advanced search

Liforme yoga mats - worth the money?

(6 Posts)
footballmum Sun 29-Sep-19 17:59:28

Thinking of putting one on my wish list for Christmas. I got to one or two classes a week and attend a retreat every year. I’ve noticed a couple of people with these mats and tried one the other day, was wonderfully non-slip but I wondered if it was a little thin? I do have a knee pad for cushioning if needed. Just wondered what others experiences are like? The reviews on Amazon look pretty good.

ZaraW Fri 11-Oct-19 06:41:07

I have a friend who has one and she loves it and as you say it's non slip. I have a cork mat which is quite thick and spongy but doesn't slip.

DrPimplePopper Fri 11-Oct-19 06:45:16

Best I've ever used (yoga teacher) so I say worth it. I don't have any joint issues so never found it too thin

ZydecoLaydee Fri 11-Oct-19 08:37:32

Love mine! I don’t find it too thin, it has improved my practice and I really like the alignment lines. Definitely worth the money.

supercalifragilistic123 Mon 25-Nov-19 12:08:33

I just bought one grin

They're 20% for black Friday. Plus with code catmeffan you get an extra 5%.

I can't wait to try it out!

walkingdeadmum1 Thu 28-Nov-19 21:33:19

Lots of friends love them. I have a phantai one which feels very similar but slightly thicket. I'd say go for it, you will use it tons!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »