Talk

Advanced search

Pilates online?

(8 Posts)
clangermum Sat 21-Oct-17 15:18:44

I attended Pilates classes for several years and then had a break. I've been looking for a class locally but can't seem to find one at the right time, so wondered if in the meantime it's worth doing something online? Can anyone recommend either a youtube channel or online service?

ZaraW Sat 21-Oct-17 18:54:43

Cody.app have Pilates courses. They often have a 30% discount on Facebook. I do the yoga courses and the instructors are excellent.

clangermum Sun 22-Oct-17 15:53:15

Thank you ZaraW will have a look

InfiniteSheldon Sun 29-Oct-17 20:23:31

I mentioned this on another thread but I love BohoBeautiful am doing her twenty one day Pilates challenge it's bloody hard but only half an hour it's really flattened my tummy and nipped my waste in which is keeping me going

InfiniteSheldon Sun 29-Oct-17 20:23:31

I mentioned this on another thread but I love BohoBeautiful am doing her twenty one day Pilates challenge it's bloody hard but only half an hour it's really flattened my tummy and nipped my waste in which is keeping me going

NightCzar Sun 19-Nov-17 10:45:15

I really like www.flopilates.com.au she’ll often do free Sunday classes too

NightCzar Sun 19-Nov-17 10:47:02

Oopsy http://flowpilatesaustralia.com.au/
I really ballsed up that link!

suepowell Tue 21-Nov-17 21:24:17

Depending upon which trimester you are in, the type of yoga you do varies.

Search for "Lara Dutta Pregnancy Yoga" on Youtube. The videos are good in there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now