We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I need to share this yoga discovery with someone!

(6 Posts)
redexpat Fri 11-Nov-16 10:09:11

I've been having digestion problems recently; lack of appetite, trouble going, uncomfortable full feeling. I havent had time to do any exercise either. So I had a look at some apps, and downloaded yoga monkey. It has a 15 minute sequence for digestion. I feel much much better - after 15 minutes. I've also been struggling to sleep so tonight I am going to try another sequence for better sleep.

I just thought if you live somewhere with no classes, or theyre full, or you have no money or are housebound then it would be a good alternative. Theyve got sequences for depression and labour and back pain.

Another thing i really like is that there is no background music.

I dont work for them, im not getting anything for this, I really just wanted to share.

CoteDAzur Sun 13-Nov-16 14:39:31

Hey, that sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing smile

Dizzywizz Sun 13-Nov-16 15:11:58

Sounds good, I'm going to try it smile

blitzgirl Fri 25-Nov-16 20:52:21

I've just downloaded it and done the first of the 10 step course. It's brilliant! Thank you redexpat for the tip off! I can see this being a great app

Ditsy4 Fri 25-Nov-16 21:00:05

Thanks. That sounds good. I had a 1:1 yoga teacher for a little while and it was brilliant but I couldn't afford to carry on and the nearby classes available are all when I am at work so that sounds possible.

JenLindleyShitMom Fri 25-Nov-16 21:04:04

Thanks OP! I've been meaning to find a yoga video I can do at Home. Good to have one recommended.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now