Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Yoga clothes

(15 Posts)
OrchidFlakes Sun 14-Aug-16 13:32:47

I'm looking for some more and need some inspiration!

I do t like lulu lemon or sweaty Betty but I do like leggings, bra tops and a looser overtop/vest

Any suggestions where to look or recommendations?

ZaraW Mon 15-Aug-16 07:41:29

I love Teeki pants made from recycled plastic, they are really comfortable and fabric is thin but not sheer.

TooMinty Mon 15-Aug-16 07:43:04

H&M have a decent selection.

CoteDAzur Mon 15-Aug-16 07:46:33

Marking place for inspiration smile

tigerdog Mon 15-Aug-16 07:47:50

TK Maxx - all sorts of bits and pieces at reduced prices.

I also love Yoga Rebel for their selection - they stock Teeki as mentioned above and also a lovely Australian brand called Dharma Bums. I bought some very striking star patterned leggings recently, they make me smile every time I wear them!

TheLegendOfBeans Mon 15-Aug-16 07:50:12

Do you have a decathlon near you? Good selection (of mats etc too) all pretty decent prices x

Eastpoint Mon 15-Aug-16 07:53:39

They sometimes have Manuka at T K Maxx, their stuff lasts well.

Fuzzywuzzywasabear Mon 15-Aug-16 07:54:02

I have some lovely manuka leggings and tops from TK Maxx I'd happily pay full price for them they are really comfortable.

The long sleeve top jumper I wear is a Nike one, intrested in anyone's recommendations.

SmellOfPythonInTheMorning Mon 15-Aug-16 07:54:23

Yoga Rebel has good stuff.

Cakescakescakes Mon 15-Aug-16 07:55:28

Gap

CoteDAzur Mon 15-Aug-16 17:29:46

Fuzzy - I really like Lululemon's "silverescent" long sleeve tops. They look great and they really don't stink if you walk around in them after a sweaty yoga session.

FusionChefGeoff Thu 01-Dec-16 22:32:40

Bumping as I'm looking for loose yoga trousers for MIL for Christmas - Decathlon ones are a bit too cheap and don't feel very nice but Yoga Rebel is mega pricey. Will try to get to TKMaxx but any other online suggestions??

Gingefringe Sat 22-Apr-17 13:40:38

White Stuff do some nice soft yoga tops and leggings.

ZaraW Tue 25-Apr-17 20:05:13

I just discovered Sol Yoga on Etsy. Designer is a yoga teacher and quality is fab I got a bamboo tank really well made and nice to support a small company.

LazyDoll Thu 05-Oct-17 23:17:55

BAM every time. Beautiful, soft, comfy and stays put during practice 🙏🏼

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now