Talk

Advanced search

can you help me find a yoga related present for my friend ?

(10 Posts)
Neverletmego27 Sun 29-Nov-15 18:42:37

Sorry to crash the thread, I don't do yoga but my friend has started it after having depression. I want to get her somethibg yoga related for Xmas as she goes a lot and I know it'd be an appreciated gift, but can any of you help me with present ideas? I thought clothing or vouchers for clothing perhaps ?

AnotherEmma Sun 29-Nov-15 18:49:01

Does she have her own yoga mat? If she does maybe a nice bag to carry it in - if not get her a mat.

But yes apart from that, yoga clothes are a good idea. I found a lovely pair of yoga trousers in tk max, an expensive brand I wouldn't have bought otherwise.

ImperialBlether Sun 29-Nov-15 18:49:17

Have a look at the Yoga Matters site, here.

I've just bought my daughter this red striped kit bag for £21. They have a gift section for things that are £10 and under, too.

Neverletmego27 Sun 29-Nov-15 18:58:18

Thank you both. She's a very special friend and has helped me loads with dd. I like the look of the blankets, teas and incense.

CoteDAzur Sun 29-Nov-15 20:25:30

What is your budget?

Neverletmego27 Sun 29-Nov-15 20:33:25

Between £20-£40.

CoteDAzur Sun 29-Nov-15 20:37:54

I would love to receive a yoga top like this as a present. It is £25-29, depending on the color/size.

If it doesn't fit her, she can always change it. Lululemon clothes are wonderful smile

Neverletmego27 Sun 29-Nov-15 20:43:33

Oooh that's lovely. I can ask her DH her size but i think she's about a 10. She's very petite, early 50's, very 'on trend' and a bit of a Mother figure to me. She does yoga quite a lot thesedays.

CoteDAzur Tue 01-Dec-15 20:55:46

Did you get her present yet? I just realised that you can get a gift card from Lululemon and even send it to her by email.

Neverletmego27 Tue 01-Dec-15 21:27:32

My Daughter suggested a yoga blanket, so I found her one from yoga matters. Thank you for all of your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now