Talk

Advanced search

Free Football Festival

(2 Posts)
amcdonald04 Tue 25-Feb-14 16:52:13

Hi All,

I am in the process of planning a free football festival for children at various locations across the country for the Easter and Summer holidays.

We have run the festival for the previous two years and as a result have decided that we should reward the parents and in particular the Mums that take their children to these events and wash their dirty clothes afterwards.

We will be creating a cafe area this year where the parents can wait for their children.

My question is, as parents, what could we include that would give you a great experience whilst you wait an hour or so for your children?

Perhaps help with something you are finding you don't have time to do? Some pampering?

Any ideas no matter how big, small, weird or wonderful would be very much appreciated by parents across the country (and of course myself).

Many thanks!

Biscuitorflake Wed 02-Apr-14 17:46:45

Glossy magazines, cake, wine, coffee, somewhere to put younger baby and toddler siblings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now