Talk

Advanced search

Maternity work wear

(9 Posts)
EBM20 Tue 21-Jul-20 18:51:40

Can anyone recommended black maternity work trousers. I'm 22 weeks so currently have a small bump. Trousers that will last now until the end of my pregnancy and comfortable to move around in. I've just got a temp summer job at a local theme park in the cafe, they supply polos which can be swapped for bigger sizes as I need to but I have to supply trousers.

Also if anyone can recomend black shoes that will be comfortable to be on my feet all day!

On the budget side as I don't want to spend a fortune as I've been out of work for 4 months due to covid and I want to have a few pairs so I'm not washing everyday!

Thank you in advance!

OP’s posts: |
dannydyerismydad Tue 21-Jul-20 19:19:55

Gap used to do lovely maternity trousers. Comfy and inexpensive.

EBM20 Wed 22-Jul-20 13:40:53

bump

Sunshinegirl82 Wed 22-Jul-20 13:43:22

Could you get away with leggings?

Asda are good for inexpensive maternity wear I found so worth a look!

livesimpledreambig Wed 22-Jul-20 13:45:44

Dorthy Perkins usually have a good maternity selection. Or these at Asda have some for £8!
Could you wear all black trainers for comfort?

Floofsquidge Wed 22-Jul-20 19:25:43

Got most of my maternity wear from ASOS. They do a good set of staple pieces like black tops etc.
Shoes, by month 6or7 all I could wear were Skechers slip-on trainers. Ugly as anything but did the job when nothing else fit.

EBM20 Fri 24-Jul-20 13:55:40

Thank you all! Looked on asda but they never seem to have my size! I had some come from Ebay today which fit well and were only £13 including delivery so it doesn't matter if in a month or two I need to get a bigger size

StrictlyAFemaleFemale Fri 24-Jul-20 14:06:43

Seraphine are great but a bit pricey - maybe see if theres any on ebay or fb selling sites.

DarkDarkNight Fri 24-Jul-20 22:14:22

I got maternity workwear from New Look, H&M and ASOS.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in