Talk

Advanced search

Covid-19 work

(2 Posts)
Mumtobeat23 Thu 19-Mar-20 21:47:38

Hi guys,

I’m stressing out and trying to keep it together as everyone around me is also stressing out.

So my husband and I are both managers at a restaurant chain. Our CEO has just announced that for the safety of the team that we will be closing the doors to our 80+ branches until further notice.

Right, here’s where I become stressed. There was a nationwide conference calls for general managers and DO’s and they basically said that they are prepping worst case and best case scenarios. Best being we open back up in 6-12 weeks and business as normal and worst being we shit for good.

What am I going to do? Me and my husband planned out our next financial year based on the fact that he’d be in his well paid gm position and I would be getting a better than average maternity package. Whose going to hire the pregnant woman who will then have to go on maternity.

Can someone please pat my head and tell me everything is going to be ok 😭

TheGonnagle Thu 19-Mar-20 22:01:29

Honestly I have no idea. But I didn’t want to leave your post without a kind word so...
Congratulations on your pregnancy, things will work themselves out.
flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »