Putting your designs on products to sell

(3 Posts)
rumple123 Wed 01-Jan-20 09:43:32

Hello,
Happy new year all! Making 2020 the most successful yet hopefully!
Just wondered in anyone had any advice on the best / most cost effective way of putting your designs on products to sell, think tote bags, teatowels, T-shirt coasters, mugs. I have seen design your own T-shirts but the sites seem to be for one off designs and not bulk orders for businesses. There is also a site where all you need to do is upload your image and they sell the merchandise for you, but I assume this would severely dent the profits if they do most of the work (shipping as well - no contact required from you to client, they do everything). Any suggestions or pointers welcome. Thanks

OP’s posts: |
DiscardedTool Fri 03-Jan-20 01:05:54

Im starting the same kind of business up. How are you planning to do it? Im using sublimation and heat press vinyl, making a website and hoping for the best. I was going to joing dropshipping companies as a sideline to the main thing to offer something different.

rumple123 Thu 09-Jan-20 15:02:07

Thanks for reply. I am hopefully looking for a company that offers wholesale prices for making the bags / T-shirts up. I don't know anything about vinyl. Wish you all the best

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in