Talk

Advanced search

Putting your designs on products to sell

(3 Posts)
rumple123 Wed 01-Jan-20 09:43:32

Hello,
Happy new year all! Making 2020 the most successful yet hopefully!
Just wondered in anyone had any advice on the best / most cost effective way of putting your designs on products to sell, think tote bags, teatowels, T-shirt coasters, mugs. I have seen design your own T-shirts but the sites seem to be for one off designs and not bulk orders for businesses. There is also a site where all you need to do is upload your image and they sell the merchandise for you, but I assume this would severely dent the profits if they do most of the work (shipping as well - no contact required from you to client, they do everything). Any suggestions or pointers welcome. Thanks

DiscardedTool Fri 03-Jan-20 01:05:54

Im starting the same kind of business up. How are you planning to do it? Im using sublimation and heat press vinyl, making a website and hoping for the best. I was going to joing dropshipping companies as a sideline to the main thing to offer something different.

rumple123 Thu 09-Jan-20 15:02:07

Thanks for reply. I am hopefully looking for a company that offers wholesale prices for making the bags / T-shirts up. I don't know anything about vinyl. Wish you all the best

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »