Talk

Advanced search

Future web Developer ..

(2 Posts)
mianasand Tue 26-Nov-19 17:58:55

So I have been learning web development for the last 2 years, I am on Code camp, Code academy, Udemy and I have a portfolio of my work and creations .. I have been trying for a while now to get my foot in the door. I have had a few interviews and they seem keen and like my motivated positive attitude towards web development and always say we would love to hire a web developer like like you but it never comes to an opportunity ... anyone got any ideas ... I cant afford to leave my current full time job, I have been offered a couple internships but they want me full time and I cant do it , I cant loose the income I have now ... I'll link my portfolio for some feed back but if anyone has any ideas please do share ... . distjames.wixsite.com/djsanderson

CookieDoughKid Wed 04-Dec-19 19:41:56

I think web development has had their day. Too many people can do it at a far cheaper price especially from overseas. You thought about cloud computing, big data coding or analytics? That's where the money is.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »