Talk

Advanced search

Token of appreciation

(8 Posts)
Goandplay Thu 07-Nov-19 21:25:33

I want to buy my team member / colleague a small gift to say thank you for going above and beyond recently on a few work things and basically being excellent and consistent. We are a very small company so money is limited. We work from home so I’d like to be able to send direct to them.
I don’t know what to get. Any ideas?
They are quite health conscious, don’t eat chocolates etc, no hot drinks. I could send a voucher but not sure that would feel the same and a low denomination voucher would feel mean.
Ideally looking around the £15 mark.
Thank you.

RainingFrogsAndHats Thu 07-Nov-19 21:27:30

Flowers

Goandplay Thu 07-Nov-19 21:45:09

I thought maybe flowers.

What about a fruit basket?

Ohnoherewego62 Thu 07-Nov-19 21:49:13

What sort of things do they like??

Goandplay Thu 07-Nov-19 21:54:15

It’s really difficult to say. The only clue they’ve given me in the last 8 months is that they drink water. They don’t give much away.

It’s a woman around 40 years old, teenage children. Only things she’s ever mentioned have been activties with her children in holidays etc, weekends away with boyfriend and liking hiking/walking.

Goandplay Thu 07-Nov-19 21:55:51

I had thought maybe a extra nice water bottle? I’ve seen ones with carry slings. If someone sent you a nice water bottle unexpectedly would you be disappointed?

Branster Thu 07-Nov-19 21:57:41

Some special good quality thermal item of clothing in a couloir you notice she wears and suits her? Or a subscription to a hiking app? A really nice eco friendly water bottle?

Goandplay Thu 07-Nov-19 22:10:55

Good shout. Thank you. I’m going to go with a water bottle.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »