Talk

Advanced search

Legit work from home opportunities?

(4 Posts)
veganmama95 Tue 22-Oct-19 18:02:59

Not sure if anyone else is massively struggling in the work department (I’ve worked since I was 13 but haven’t had a permanent job for 3 years!!) but I was wondering if anyone knows of any good work from home jobs?

I’ve googled and googled and googled but the only jobs that aren’t doing surveys or joining a pyramid scheme are all based in America.

If I were to get a ‘proper job’ at this point (currently 8 weeks pregnant) I wouldn’t be able to get maternity cover, plus I have serious bone issues that could see me in a wheelchair in a few months (my mum was immobile 4 months into her pregnancy) therefore I would seriously struggle getting about, so a remote working job is kinda my only option.

I have experience in marketing and social media but I’m willing to do anything as long as it’s above board!

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

OP’s posts: |
Finchy19 Tue 22-Oct-19 18:04:39

Try remote.co and also charityjob who have a remote work selection criteria.

veganmama95 Tue 22-Oct-19 18:35:46

Thank-you I’ll have a look!

OP’s posts: |
themostwickedwitch Tue 29-Oct-19 18:22:24

Depends what sort of work you are looking for really, admin home based office roles do come up, also board clerk roles offer great flexibility. I work from home remotely for a couple of clients all admin based tasks a bit like a virtual PA.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in