Talk

Advanced search

Working From Home Whilst Travelling

(2 Posts)
candylicious Sun 29-Sep-19 16:25:22

Hello, I've not posted on here in years, but I'm after picking some brains if possible?

I've been a Medical PA for 24 years but am currently unemployed and I don't really want to go back to this full time permanently. I need a challenge, or something that gives me the freedom to travel.

I live full time in my Camper and would love nothing more than to get a working from home job buy a job and go explore Europe.

Does anyone at all do any work online? I have seen so many adverts for avon and UW and recently these adverts for being a travel agent.

I like the idea of teaching English, but I have no degree. Many years experience of correcting Doctors grammar but doesn't seem enough.

Does anyone have any advice. I dont expect to make a full wage this way, but I'm okay with this, just want enough to give me my freedom.

Grateful for any advice smile

Hereward1332 Mon 30-Sep-19 13:50:03

If you want to teach English online, you don't necessarily need a degree (although students will expect one), but you really would need some teaching qualification. Teaching is a professional job, and there is more to it than subject knowledge.

If you want to travel, you could look for a CELTA course abroad as a first step

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »