Talk

Advanced search

Investment/financial work from home

(4 Posts)
Spainintherain Fri 23-Aug-19 21:16:21

I'm really interested in financial products and maybe learning to trade from home. Does anyone do this? I don't know any more than that I'd like to do this but not sure what product to learn to trade.

OP’s posts: |
EvilPostbox Fri 23-Aug-19 21:30:19

With all due respect, if you don’t know anything about the financial markets, the likelihood of you being able to make money trading from home is pretty much zero.

You need to have a really good understanding of the instruments you want to trade, how prices are affected by other factors, hedging, be able to predict how and when prices change and react accordingly. You also need to be prepared to lose large amounts of money. Unless you know what you’re doing, which it doesn’t sound like you do, I would avoid it.

Spainintherain Sat 24-Aug-19 07:04:29

I have a background in financial services and took exams at the securities institute. I am familiar with different securities and investments but did not trade

OP’s posts: |
safajoseph Sat 24-Aug-19 12:05:51

Hey, I am the first time on forums. I don't know exactly what a forum is. Somebody, please help me to understand what a forum is? Is that essential nowadays? Does the forum help to improve communication skill?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in