Advanced search


(1 Post)
moomoogalicious Tue 16-Jul-19 11:20:23

Hoping someone can advise? My business partner is leaving our partnership. Obviously I currently do a partnership tax return and a personal tax return. Can I dissolve the partnership self assessment without dissolving the business and just do a personal tax return or do I have to keep them separate? I won't be taking on another partner.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in