Talk

Advanced search

Is this possible?

(1 Post)
shopaholics Thu 17-Jan-19 19:58:59

I am qualified at a low level in the job I want to make into a career, however to further myself I need to be a higher level.
I was offered an apprenticeship but due to circumstances had to turn it down with the idea of restarting it in a year minimum but probably won't have completed the apprenticeship until 2022 at least if I do everything when it's set (ie a lesson on a topic, then an assignment for two weeks then another lesson etc).
I'm considering looking up the criteria for this apprenticeship online and just doing as many essays as I can before my circumstances actually prevent me from doing the coursework for a while. I would still wait until the topics are set to hand them in just in case I've missed things or I didn't quite understand (although the difference between the two levels isn't much). Does anyone think this is possible/a good idea? Or have experience of doing this?
I really need to be this higher level and I know it's going to be harder to complete even in a years time compared to now when I could do the bulk of it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »