Advanced search

sellling cake toppers

(2 Posts)
angela2107 Tue 15-Jan-19 10:41:28

HI, does anyone know if you need to registar the the coucil to make and sell fondant cake toppers - would appreciate any advice. I know I have to registar with HMRC but not sure about the council as I will only be maing the toppers

MaybeDoctor Fri 18-Jan-19 09:25:33

I would say yes, as you are using food products and selling something that will be coming into contact with food.

But it is all easier than it sounds. A family member did this and had the kitchen inspection etc. She passed with no problems, in an ordinary domestic kitchen.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »