Talk

Advanced search

Web Site Designer

(5 Posts)
jo358 Sun 22-Apr-18 18:17:02

I am a natural health practitioner, kinesiologist, Asyra bio feedback practitioner now in need of a website as setting up a health, wellbeing, tmj dysfunction pain management clinic that also deals with aesthetics.
Ideally i would like to exchange ongoing treatment for the website construction but this is not set in stone and happy to discuss this.

Many thanks
Jo

OP’s posts: |
ginnysmith Mon 23-Apr-18 11:42:43

If you want to trade you might consider Bartercard. You will find people who want your services and will pay you Barter pounds and then you can spend those barter pounds with another member for a website. Also I think you get a credit for 1500 barter pounds when you sign up so that's more than enough for a website.

jo358 Mon 23-Apr-18 17:20:06

Thanks for this information, will have a go.

holisticnature Tue 24-Apr-18 09:41:08

Hi jo358,

I am holistic therapist and have built my own website. It is pretty basic and I still need to add bits as I go such as offers and a blog etc but I am currently happy to help if you don't come right on Bartercard. I love being creative and the work you do could definitely benefit me as an exchange.
Please have a look at www . cbt123. online and let me know what you were thinking, specifically in need of for yours.
smile

jo358 Tue 24-Apr-18 10:56:36

Thank you for responding holisticnature, will have a look. Everyone seems to really fixate about content. I'm really just about getting the information out that i treat TMJ dysfunction with vibrational frequency drops and Far infrared therapy to clear inflammation. Most people have no idea how to ease this pain and think they have to wear appliances, take pain killers or have surgery. My treatments have navigated all of that so just a site that lets people find this element of my practice would be great. I'm happy to help you in anyway I can.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in