Advice for job role in my biz

(2 Posts)
claregarner86 Sat 24-Mar-18 11:14:21

long post warning!
Hi Mums, I'm looking for advice!
I run a commercial energy consultancy ( prestigebusinesssolutions.co.uk) - nothing like Utility warehouse in case you are wondering! To date it's been me growing it but I now want to take it to the next level. I work from home as have a 2yr old and get to meetings 1 day a week when she has a childminder.
So I'm not exactly well positioned to take someone on full time as cant really spend weeks training them and no office etc. I've been talking to my mentor and we discussed the parent market. Basically what I need is 1-3 people to do around 10hrs PW (any hours), connecting and building relationships with prospective clients ( hospitality sector) on social media networks predominantly LinkedIn. Self employed at £10ph with a bonus/coms structure.
I'm after some advice around firstly do you think this would be of interest to the parent pool and secondly some advice on tweaking the 'offer/role'.
It is basically building relationships online with the right people but then I'm also wondering whether the same person could go and do the meets as they have built the relationship? It's a very friendly/semi formal approach of literally meeting for coffee and then just building the rapport - the business then tends to come off the back of that.
So basically any advice/tips on how to get this role hashed out to be appealing would be great! No selling involved at all - our service is free to the client.
Thanks in advance!

OP’s posts: |
JustHereForThePooStories Sat 24-Mar-18 11:20:22

Why are you posting this spam again?

Sounds like an utterly awful business model for someone to get involved in.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in