Talk

Advanced search

Help me name my business!

(5 Posts)
Mrsjones17 Sat 23-Sep-17 10:42:00

Sorry if this isn't appropriate! I'm currently finishing my training my as a sports massage therapist. I want to try and start a business to run along side my current job. Problem is I'm the least creative person when it comes to thinking of names! Anyone can give advice of what I need to think about or suggest any good names??? Thanks

OP’s posts: |
HooraySunshine Sat 23-Sep-17 11:57:40

My suggestion would be, try to not pick a name that is too specific like 'Mrsjones17 Sports Massage'. My masseuse started off doing Reiki and Massage, so she named her business (for example) 'Mrsjones17 Reiki and Massage', but over the years she's expanded into several other areas and the name doesn't suite anymore. So she is considering changing the name of her business now which is a huge hassle.

Access2Digital Thu 28-Sep-17 12:12:22

You can use a name generator tool like this one
www.shopify.com/tools/business-name-generator
You enter some keywords, and they come up with a name

Good luck

dmichaels401 Tue 22-Oct-19 09:23:00

you can go for some catchy but unique names, because it will help you out really in standing out of the crowd and make a name for yourself.

You can try this tool if you want and you can get a name in just 3 seconds.

www.withintheflow.com/business-name-generator/

butterybiscuitbasic Tue 22-Oct-19 17:11:50

Go for a name that uses your local area I’d you can... if you end up building a website this will do you a few favours in terms of google appearance (though isn’t the be all and end all)

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in