Talk

Advanced search

What social media management tool do you use?

(9 Posts)
GrumpyOldBag Sat 14-May-16 17:24:31

... and would you recommend it? I want to move away from Hootsuite as I had a bad experience with it.

I currently have 2 twitter accounts, need to be able to organise the accounts I follow into lists and schedule tweets. That's all.

Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
crazywriter Sat 14-May-16 20:10:30

There's one that begins with b and I can't for the life of me think of what it's called now. I know that's little use but it might give you a start with searching. Friends use it and highly recommend it, especially for Twitter.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Sun 15-May-16 08:20:21

I use a mix of Bufferapp (which is what crazy might be refering to) and Hootsuite. Buffer is good as it has a schedule set up and you add content to it and it sends them out at the pre-determined time on the schedule. It is really quick to use.

MissTeriName Sun 15-May-16 08:25:06

Buffer is brilliant. And if you have a lot of stuff to tweet you can bung them all into a spreadsheet/document and use BulkBuffer to import them all. Major time saver.

IdaBlankenship Sun 15-May-16 08:28:23

I am using Hootsuite now (the free version, though am considering the paid) as I couldn't get on with Tweetdeck. Buffer sounds appealing - that BulkBuffer sounds great MissTeriName - is that the free version or paid?

crazywriter Sun 15-May-16 19:12:31

Yes, Buffer!

OrangeSunset Mon 16-May-16 10:28:49

I use tweetdeck, but don't really get on with it.

I use 2 accounts, but am only the owner of one - the 'team' feature in tweetdeck means I can tweet from the second account. I need to investigate Buffer though as it does get good reviews. It seems to only be paid?

KindraLamb Thu 19-May-16 23:01:34

Good options are Sprout Social and Buffer App. Will you be uploading videos? Sprout does not support video scheduling yet except for Facebook. Buffer App does for FB, Twitter and G+.

GrumpyOldBag Fri 20-May-16 07:34:23

Thanks for suggestions, will check them out. Only Twitter at the moment, are they free services?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in