Anyone want to take part in a new service I am starting?

(3 Posts)
toyinvent Wed 22-Jul-15 06:23:18

Hi everyone, I'm am a father of 2 (boy 4, girl 2).

I'm working on a new service which I am looking for parents to submit drawings of characters by their children (monsters, aliens, superheros, robots, anything else our children's imaginations come up with) in return I will send a 3D print of the drawing. The 3D print comes printed in white so the child can then have fun painting it how they want. It's a great way to get parents and children being creative together.

I would like to take photos of the 3D print and drawing, showing a before and after. I'm looking for someone who is happy to send a photo of their child holding the print and sketch.

It's a new service I want to start and so far have had great feedback so far, but I just need some examples for the website and social media.

Thanks! Please submit your photos and I'll choose a couple for the trial.
Lewis.

OP’s posts: |
BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 22-Jul-15 10:37:24

Hi toyinvent - we're going to pop this over to Start-Ups for you.

sksbawrc Mon 10-Aug-15 22:03:30

Starting up a new business as a private homecare staff. Myself and my business partner having been working as carers for 5 years in a company and setting up our own. We seeking clients in the bromley, Orpington, Chislehurst, West Wickham or Beckenham areas. May go out as far out to Sidcup/bexleyheath. Inbox for further information

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in