What do you think of my new exercise blog luffit?

(2 Posts)
Showmethewaytogohome Fri 01-May-15 14:13:38

Hi - I set up a blog in March www.luffit.com which has my own (slow) journey towards fitness, information and reviews from women about how they find exercise and some really inspiring stories from other women.

I would be really grateful to know what you think and also if you know any women who have stories like Marissa Bird, www.luffit.com/blog/2015/04/24/marathon-missy-by-marissa-bird/ mum of six who just ran the London Marathon, or Katies Holmes who took up running late and is planning to run 12 marathons in 12 months luffit.com/blog/2015/04/27/runyoung50-katie-holmes/

I am also looking for women who would like to get fit and would like us to help them by arranging classes etc in return for their blogs or vlogs

I have set up the blog with the help of my son, so it is a family affair and we are really passionate about luffit. I am starting to exercise myself, eat healthier and take care of myself better. Hearing from all these amazing women truly makes my day and is changing my life

I hope you like it and am all ears to any changes you think I should make

OP’s posts: |
Mammameatball Sun 31-May-15 21:17:54

Hi

Just wanted to say I think your blog is fab.

It looks very professional, is easy to navigate with interesting content. I'll be checking in to keep motivated myself.

Good luck xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in