Terms & Conditions and NDAs

(4 Posts)
AlwaysHopeful Fri 17-Jan-14 11:54:18

I've just set myself up as a freelance marketing manager. I've got clients lined up but I haven't got any legal terms and conditions or NDA wording to go alongside my quotes.

Because my work involves business owners giving me a lot of company confidential information and access to their customer data etc, I think it's important that I have a document which clearly states my obligation to keep confidential information confidential. I work in a specific sector, so I'm likely to be involved with companies who are in the same market space even if they're not competing with each other head-on.

I know each client could provide me with their own NDA, but I feel like it would be appropriate for me to have my own.

Has anyone got any experience of this or would anyone know who I could approach to start this process?

OP’s posts: |
Hoppinggreen Fri 17-Jan-14 20:18:37

I work as a business consultant and have access to a lot of confidential information, never signed an NDA though.
I would if I was ever asked to but it's never come up at all.

JennySense Fri 24-Jan-14 12:01:51

I have used Suzanne Dibble http://www.lawyers4mumpreneurs.com/ for legal matters.

I agree that it's a good idea to have a NDA for clients as I've often found myself party to a lot of confidential business information.

JennySense Fri 24-Jan-14 12:02:26

www.lawyers4mumpreneurs.com/
doh!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in