Talk

Advanced search

WH Square Squad

(9 Posts)
Okki Tue 02-Oct-18 12:48:21

Just seen this group on FB. How does it work? I've had a quick look to see if I can see some info about it but haven't found much. Ta. 🐑🐑

MadisonAvenue Tue 02-Oct-18 12:49:35

I spotted this yesterday and was wondering too!

Okki Tue 02-Oct-18 12:54:27

I don't think my Fb works properly as I don't seem to get the same
Posts when I click on things!! Seems to be specific square requests for blankets. A lovely idea.

bookbook Tue 02-Oct-18 16:24:52

I saw the original post for a couple of special kinships- yes they are asking for specific squares- the first 2 are already filled up, they gave a list of possible themes, using Stylecraft and doing 12” - it seems it is just on fab smile

bookbook Tue 02-Oct-18 16:25:44

Maybe Facebook is fab? hmm - I’m not used to posting on my phone!

MadisonAvenue Tue 02-Oct-18 20:47:12

I’ve just joined the page smile

MrsJonesAndMe Mon 08-Oct-18 14:06:41

Yup, my understanding too. If there are specific things they need, they'll put a shout out on there. I've just started my square today - need to get a wiggle on blush

KnottyAndPistey Thu 25-Oct-18 10:04:37

Morning loves, yes this is exactly it - it is making personalised blankets for folk who support Woolly Hugs but not through Mumsnet. It doesn't affect the big blankets we make for others on here.

Thank you thanks

KnottyAndPistey Thu 25-Oct-18 10:23:28

If anyone helped with the WH for Jsotherhalf's family, can you come over here.......

Sorry, going to post this in several places wine

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: