Talk

Advanced search

Thank you X

(4 Posts)
WatcherOfTheNight Sat 23-Jun-18 08:52:42

My gorgeous Woolly Hug arrived yesterday morning !
I Sat with it over me on the bed yesterday evening & kept finding more little details I'd not noticed.
I'm almost scared to touch it it's so beautiful!

My niece will be here today & I know she will feel the same.
I had another delivery a few weeks ago from one of daughters friends with 2 Ashlee Angel bears made out her clothes ,they are also gorgeous. I gave one to my niece & one to my son but he's not quite ready for it yet so it's comforting me.

I know I will need the blanket tonight as I'm off to see Ed Sheeran ,my daughter bought tickets before she died & because he meant a lot to her I have decided I will still go.
He is singing some of the songs played at her funeral & I know it is going to be a difficult evening but I will come home & wrap myself up in my Woolly Hug 💜

I have tried to post a video as it won't all fit in pic but the app won't let me so I'll try again later .
Love to all of you ,especially those who played any part in this beautiful gift X

WatcherOfTheNight Sat 23-Jun-18 09:10:22

Almost forgot,thank you also for the cards & Tgank you @Knotty&Pistey ,for all your work giving families like mine such beautiful memories xxx

MadisonAvenue Sat 23-Jun-18 22:18:30

flowers Oh Watcher I hope it brings you so much comfort, I also hope that you enjoy the concert as much as is possible but I can well imagine how difficult it will be for you.

Sending you much love xx

MrsJonesAndMe Sun 24-Jun-18 07:17:02

I wasn't involved in your blanket, but it's wonderful to hear how much they mean to people.

(((hugs))) for you and good luck for the concert - will you take someone with you for support?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: