Talk

Advanced search

Would Woolly Hugs like my Stylecraft DK stash?

(7 Posts)
TheWombat Wed 17-Aug-16 12:47:54

Knotty, I pm'd you about the stash of Stylecraft I need to sadly let go of - here is a photo. Would you like me to send it to you or any other WH knitter/crochet-er?

Do let me know if it would be suitable - I'd love it to go to such a good home smile

PolterGoose Wed 17-Aug-16 20:50:45

I'd be happy to turn that pile into a blanket for one of the ongoing projects if you want Wombat, I've just about exhausted my Stylecraft stash doing another Little Hug ready to post in September.

TheWombat Sat 20-Aug-16 13:52:09

Oh Polter thank you! I'm sorry I gave Knotty first dibs so this yarn isn't around any more. However I do have a bag full of Drops Muskat (cotton do), if that's any use? Not quite so much as here, and cotton obvs, but it's absolutely yours if you'd like it 😊

I don't know how 'blankety' it is (I used it for attic 24 style wreaths so there are lots of bright colours) but it'd be perfect for embellishments, toys etc. Drop me a PM with your address, and it's yours!

PolterGoose Sat 20-Aug-16 14:07:41

It's alright, I saw your post and thought instead of it going to WH and then out to crafters we could cut out the middle person!

I'll take a pass on the cotton yarn as I find it too splitty and it just annoys me. Hopefully someone else can use it smile

TheWombat Sat 20-Aug-16 16:30:52

No problem Polter.
If any other woolly huggers would like the Drops Muskat cotton DK just let me know via PM smile

KnottyAndPistey Mon 05-Sep-16 13:38:10

And it is here! Thank you so much xxxxx

KnottyAndPistey Mon 05-Sep-16 13:38:50

We'd love the cotton if it still needs a home, it would go into our projects beautifully.

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now