Does anyone have a share token?

(7 Posts)
cookdabooks Fri 05-Mar-21 14:18:13

For this article?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/04/trans-activists-moaning-mumsnet-behaving-like-kids/amp/

Thanks in advance smile

OP’s posts: |
cookdabooks Fri 05-Mar-21 14:19:49

I'm off out now so I'll check in later. But just a note that this article was posted this morning and I'm hoping it's about all the fun and games that kicked off with asugar last night.

nauticant Fri 05-Mar-21 14:25:45

If you're after an article you can sometimes find that someone has already archived it, in this case they had:

archive.fo/wGiuY

cookdabooks Fri 05-Mar-21 14:29:00

nauticant

If you're after an article you can sometimes find that someone has already archived it, in this case they had:

https://archive.fo/wGiuY

Thanks! Caught this just before I left. Didn't know about the archive.

nauticant Fri 05-Mar-21 14:30:18

Thanks for highlighting the article. A nice bit of wry reading before the weekend.

Kettlingur Fri 05-Mar-21 14:31:39

The Twitter argument that played out this week had a strong “Kevin the Teenager” vibe, with young activists kicking the skirting boards and accusing Mumsnet of being a total fascist, while Mumsnet adopted the firm-but-fair tone of a mother inwardly rolling her eyes to heaven.

grin This is perfect.

Stealhsquirrelnutkin Fri 05-Mar-21 14:32:24

Thanks for the link, it was an enjoyable read.

The Twitter argument that played out this week had a strong “Kevin the Teenager” vibe, with young activists kicking the skirting boards and accusing Mumsnet of being a total fascist, while Mumsnet adopted the firm-but-fair tone of a mother inwardly rolling her eyes to heaven.

Yep, that's how it looked to me too. Glad other people are starting to notice. I do wish mumsnet would ground the irritating brats and stop handing out twitter invitations to them to come and drop their litter in our discussion threads.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in