Workers Party of Britain

(10 Posts)
MondayYogurt Wed 03-Feb-21 21:46:30

Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't find on search.

https://twitter.com/workerspartygb/status/1356225944818741248?s=21

OP’s posts: |
BlackForestCake Wed 03-Feb-21 21:55:44

The WPB is a lash up between George Galloway and a small pro-Stalin group. They're not exactly going to bring the masses with them.

FemaleAndLearning Wed 03-Feb-21 22:06:02

Stayed aims are more clear on their website.https://www.google.com/amp/s/workerspartybritain.org/about/%3famp

bourbonne Wed 03-Feb-21 22:06:16

Still, it is nice that someone (more) is saying it unequivocally and in terms that interested parties (such as "inclusion" fans) can relate to. I love the invocation of "lived experience" which is quite a fashionable phrase at the moment.

FemaleAndLearning Wed 03-Feb-21 22:06:29

stated aims

FemaleAndLearning Wed 03-Feb-21 22:15:10

I don't understand the term sexual provoclivity why do they not use sexual orientation or does provoclivity involve fetishes?

StillAFeminist2 Wed 03-Feb-21 22:39:15

BlackForestCake

The WPB is a lash up between George Galloway and a small pro-Stalin group. They're not exactly going to bring the masses with them.

Crap, I was temporarily interested but GG is a misogynist

Advertisement

thinkingaboutLangCleg Wed 03-Feb-21 23:20:16

I like their stated aims — honest and sane, and they recognise identity politics as a divisive waste of time.

donquixotedelamancha Wed 03-Feb-21 23:46:57

Crap, I was temporarily interested but GG is a misogynist

He's a fascinating mix of cleverish, batshit, ruthless and a superb public speaker. He's a man out of time- if he'd been leading his little extremist group from a beerhall in the 1930s it might have been a different story.

This is like a mirror to the thread pointing out that Rand Paul knows sex exists- even stopped clocks are right twice a day but we do not want to be associated with these people.

FemaleAndLearning Thu 04-Feb-21 00:59:23

Maybe it's like some trick to bring in the homeless voters?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in