Talk

Advanced search

I just got banned from r/twoxchromosomes

(9 Posts)
ASatisfyingThump Tue 09-Jun-20 16:14:01

For pointing out that predatory men may pretend to be trans in order to access women's spaces. Two X chromosomes my arse. They don't give a shit about actual women.

OP’s posts: |
OvaHere Tue 09-Jun-20 16:19:27

I wouldn't sweat it. Pretty much all women are banned from there as I think it's modded by mostly men. The chances of you conversing on that sub with someone who has XX chromosomes is low.

ASatisfyingThump Tue 09-Jun-20 16:29:51

Yeah. Bloody annoying though, someone asked for proof that it happens and I was about to post a link to the "this never happens" thread, but they banned me so quick I couldn't. It really does seem like FWR is the last bastion of free speech on this subject.

OP’s posts: |
growinggreyer Tue 09-Jun-20 16:31:44

Might be best not to attract that crowd over here, anyway.

Vdubcampa Wed 10-Jun-20 09:29:02

I don’t tell them on Reddit that I’m on Mumsnet. R/itsafetish is brilliant though, so much evidence there in one place.

Melia100 Wed 10-Jun-20 10:44:27

GC women are always banned from that reddit.
The name is a misnomer.

DickKerrLadies Wed 10-Jun-20 10:54:42

OvaHere

I wouldn't sweat it. Pretty much all women are banned from there as I think it's modded by mostly men. The chances of you conversing on that sub with someone who has XX chromosomes is low.

This made me laugh way more than it probably should.

SusieMyerson Wed 10-Jun-20 10:59:09

I got banned from r/harry potter because i spoke out against daniel radcliffe's mad ramblings. Was called a terf obvs. meh.

TheProdigalKittensReturn Wed 10-Jun-20 11:39:14

From the subreddit called twoxchromosomes that's been modded exclusively by people with Y chromosomes for years? Yeah, not super surprised. Do any actual females still bother with it?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in