Talk

Advanced search

Civil DisoPEEdiance in the ReSisterance!

(8 Posts)
LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 02-Dec-19 19:58:10

Don’t they track sites like Kiwi Farms or are they too scared?

Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 19:27:03

Lots of people with animé or unicorn twitter bios have started liking the V Rev tweet which was unnoticed since a couple of weeks lol. Apparently TRAs follow Mumsnet threads pretty consistently.

Was wondering why pro self ID individuals nearly all have these photos? Perhaps there's a link between lack of maturation past early adolescence in terms of interests and underdeveloped critical thinking & empathy skills amongst this set.

Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 18:03:48

They didn't respond to GMR response. It's just a knee jerk programmed reaction to anything that doesn't automatically centre men, 'transphobia/TERF!' So tiresome.

Michelleoftheresistance Mon 02-Dec-19 17:47:43

Resisting males in female spaces is transphobia, according to the response they got?

We're there now, this is the bottom line. Took a while, but we got there. If it's a straight choice between gynephobic and transphobic and we're going to be forced to pick sides, I'm afraid my loyalty is with female people.

Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 17:41:55

Oops mine didn't work! Thanks Mrs Snippy Pants.

LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 02-Dec-19 16:56:47

Lotta literal murder going on there!

MrsSnippyPants Mon 02-Dec-19 16:54:30

resistersunited.org/flushing-female-loo-provision-down-the-bog/?

Clicky link I hope

Lucky222 Mon 02-Dec-19 16:50:39

Blog on ReSisters latest action. Please share.

https://resistersunited.org/flushing-female-loo-provision-down-the-bog/?fbclid=IwAR0WSfd66AH28tBpAN5pBnhQcdD2vPO5SfaT9nr5PkTtPKrvLfB4tfY6Tyg

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »