Talk

Advanced search

Yaniv has a period

(173 Posts)
unitednations Mon 12-Aug-19 09:43:40

https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1160647670714601472?s=21

Need I say more

JellySlice Mon 12-Aug-19 09:46:17

A period of what? Lucidity? Compassion? Remorse?

Lazydaisies Mon 12-Aug-19 09:48:19

You oh this poor guy it is so sad watching how far removed from reality he is. What is far, far worse are those propping up his delusions, they ought to be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

thenightsky Mon 12-Aug-19 09:48:57

Haemorrhoids?

Deliriumoftheendless Mon 12-Aug-19 09:54:42

Off topic but someone in that thread says boasting and self compliments aren’t very feminine.

I dispute that because I am fucking awesome.

ArnoldWhatshisknickers Mon 12-Aug-19 09:54:58

What is far, far worse are those propping up his delusions, they ought to be absolutely ashamed of themselves

Could not agree more. For the life of me I cannot understand why on this one issue all of a sudden pandering to delusion has been declared a 'kindness'.

It isn't.

I have a relative with paranoid schizophrenia. If we pandered to his delusions he'd be dead. I cannot bring myself to pander to delusion. It is unbelievably dangerous. I just won't go there no matter who threatens me, no matter what laws are passed. I know, from bitter experience, that it only makes matters worse.

TowelNumber42 Mon 12-Aug-19 09:57:53

Delirium there are time when I desperately wish MN had vote buttons Reddit style. Your post would have had a definite ⬆️ from me!

Redshoeblueshoe Mon 12-Aug-19 10:02:31

I'm not sure if I can post without being deleted.
Didn't Yaniv's mother say that Yaniv started their periods when they were 13 shock confused
Delerium grin

BlueCornsihPixie Mon 12-Aug-19 10:07:24

I'm not sure any woman has ever put the words period and fun in the sentence confused

Deliriumoftheendless Mon 12-Aug-19 10:09:59

Thank you Towel.

NeedingAdvice29 Mon 12-Aug-19 10:13:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

PancakeAndKeith Mon 12-Aug-19 10:16:21

At least the comments are pretty much all calling him out on it. Except one, who claims that TW do have periods.

Also, if as a woman, you were at the pool and you suddenly got your period then you’d ask another woman for a tampon and get on with your life.

CigarsofthePharoahs Mon 12-Aug-19 10:18:07

If yaniv is really producing blood from a lower orifice then they need to see a doctor asap.
I suspect they aren't and need to visit a psychologist instead.

exWifebeginsat40 Mon 12-Aug-19 10:19:24

is this just a thread to point at a twitter account so the echo chamber can get all outraged?

there is SO MUCH nonsense, shenanigans and outright batshittery on the internet. if you see something you don’t like, don’t keep looking at it.

PancakeAndKeith Mon 12-Aug-19 10:20:51

I would stop looking if this batshittery wasn’t taking women to court because they refuse to touch someone’s cock and balls.

Deliriumoftheendless Mon 12-Aug-19 10:20:56

Poor bugger probably thinks you can’t roller skate on your period either. sad

#somuchsadness

Coffeeandchocolate9 Mon 12-Aug-19 10:26:54

I think I just peaked again. I'm amazed it's still possible.

hmm

Did the judge ever get him to answer the question of which genitals he does actually have down there?

We're still not allowed to talk about an individual's AGP and period fetishes, right? Just checking.

Propertyofhood Mon 12-Aug-19 10:27:45

there is SO MUCH nonsense, shenanigans and outright batshittery on the internet. if you see something you don’t like, don’t keep looking at it.

You do realise that this person is taking women to court for 'discrimination' because they refused to wax his bollocks and that the outcome of this particular court case sets quite an important precedent. Yes?

MarianaMoatedGrange Mon 12-Aug-19 10:34:26

We're still not allowed to talk about an individual's AGP and period fetishes, right? Just checking

Hmmm....... what about an individual's interest in helping young girls insert tampons? confused

Loulz Mon 12-Aug-19 10:58:07

If they are bleeding down there, I hope they don't see a doctor...

2BthatUnnoticed Mon 12-Aug-19 10:59:21

exwife you do understand how discussion forums work don’t you? confused

VickyEadie Mon 12-Aug-19 11:02:05

This is all part of the deliberate conflation of transgender identity and intersex conditions that has been contrived (and cynically manipulating the lack of knowledge of this, in court).

We see it, even if Canadian lawyers and politicians don't.

Lazydaisies Mon 12-Aug-19 11:02:34

I would stop looking if this batshittery wasn’t taking women to court because they refuse to touch someone’s cock and balls

These are precisely the people I take issue with for supporting his delusions. There is absolutely no way this should have ended up in a court room. It is the community at large allowing this to go as far as it has especially the medical community who are refusing to speak out about their concerns that are the worst. They have an ethical responsibility that they are running away from like bats out of hell.

Lazydaisies Mon 12-Aug-19 11:05:53

We see it, even if Canadian lawyers and politicians don't

Of course they can see it. Only a very small minority of people cannot see what is wrong with this. I’d say I’ve spoken to at least 100 people about all the crazy stuff that has gone on to support this ideology. All of them support the needs of trans people to be treated with human dignity and respect and sensitivity but not one of them support the notion that all of this should happen to the exclusion of the sexual dimorphism in our species. None of them are transphobic by any stretch:

unitednations Mon 12-Aug-19 11:20:59

I've followed the discussions about this person in the background. This latest tweet is just so ridiculous in so many ways.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »